Tuesday 26 June 2012

Paper-Bag Baby Skirt

Every since finding out that we were expecting again, I had been hoping for a baby girl that I can sew for, and when we found out a couple of months ago that we were having a little bambina, I got started looking for things to sew instantly. 
I had found a tutorial on the internet for sewing this skirt, but it was in an adults size, so I made some adjustments and made it to fit a baby girl size 6-9 months.  If anyone is interested in having one made for their little girl, just let me know and I can custom make you one in any colour, fabric and size that you would like. 

I had found this light pink fabric with white polka dots and made a white cotton sash for around the waist.  All that's needed is a white, ruffled-bum onesie and some white, bottomless baby sandals and the outift is complete!




No comments:

Post a Comment