Monday 4 June 2012

Baby Cocoons



I recently came across some pictures on Pinterest of little babies snuggled up in hand-knitted cocoons.  They are absolutely adorable, and thought that I needed to make some of these.  I'm currently working on a few and hope to have some pictures up of them once I finish them.  Here are a couple of pictures that I've seen, that have led to a few inspirations of my own.  I'm not following any patterns, I'm just going with it, colaberating all my ideas and coming up with patterns of my own. 


                           Pinned Image
                                  photo from: www.iheartfacescom

Pinned Image
              Photo from: www.google.images.search.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm thinking I definitely *need* to have one of those for our newborn photo shoot too! Get knitting girlie!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I will get going, Sarah!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete