- wire hanger
- glue gun
1. Take your hanger and stretch it out into a circle.
2. Untwist the top, so that you can slip the ornaments onto the wire.
3. Take the tops off your ornaments and hot glue them back on. You may be able to skip this step, if you tops are securely on already, but I used alot of glass ornaments, and thought better safe than sorry.
4. Slip all your ornaments onto the wire hanger until it's full.
5. Twist the top of the hanger back together, tie a ribbon on to it for hanging up, and ta-da.......you have an ornament wreath.