- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 3 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 300 gram package chocolate chips
- 6 squares of semi-sweet chocolate
2. Roll into bite size balls. (If you find it too sticky to roll, put the bowl in the freezer until the mixture is frozen, it'll be alot easier) Place on a cookie sheet.
3. Melt the chocolate in a small saucepan; (while the chocolate is melting, I put the cookie sheet of peanut butter balls back in the freezer to keep them firm.) Roll peanut butter balls in chocolate; place back on cookie sheet.
4. Place cookie sheet back in freezer until chocolate hardens.
***You can store them in the fridge until you need to serve them, but I like to keep them in the freezer, they will keep longer and I like to serve them frozen.