- sweet potatoes (amount depends on how many people your feeding)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- chipotle chili spice (Epicure)
1. Slice the sweet potato in french fry slices, not too thick, but not shoe-string thin. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Put about a tablespoon of cornstarch in a plastic bag, and place the sweet potato fries in. Balloon the bag and shake the fries around, until they are coated. (do a little less of a cornstarch coating then I did.)
3. Place on a non-stick cookie sheet, and drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the fries, and use your hands to toss them, until well coated. Arrange on the cookie sheet so that no fries are touching each other, the more space between the fries, the better they'll crisp up.
4. Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Flip the fries over, and put back in the oven for 5 more minutes.
5. While they are cooking, start making the chipotle mayonaise. I don't measure when making this, just put as much mayo as you think you'll need for your fries, and then add as much chipotle chili spice (I got mine from Epicure) as you and your family like...depending on how much "heat" you like in your food.